1399 1899

Sorry we don't deliver to your location

This 2020 Rose impresses with what can be described as a sort of weightlessness on the palate. The textures in this wine are silky smooth, with flavors reminiscent of white peach nectar, Fuji apple and Key lime making for one delicious bottle of wine. Grenache comprises 65% of the blend, and Cabernet Franc the remaining 35%.

SKU: 893175001138


On rare occasions, a chosen vintage of a wine may sell out or be replaced by a new release after your order is placed. With bottles of wine listed under $15, we will not hold up an order and will simply automatically substitute the wine with the comparable vintage. Please be assured that we will only substitute with a vintage for the same type, varietal and winery.

During extreme weather during the Summer and Winter months we do recommend delaying shipments. We do not like to ship if the weather is above 85 degrees or below 32 degrees. To ensure the safety of your product we do recommend holding the shipment. We will hold in our temperature controlled facility until weather permits.

During Checkout you may Choose the Hold Until Safe and we will ship it once weather conditions are suitable
In this case, we will watch the weather closely and will remove the hold and ship your order as soon as conditions permit. The release dates will vary, and because there is no specified date for delivery, the warehouses will ship it as weather permits. If the Hold Until Safe option is released and your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notice with the tracking number link.
Revelry Rose 2020
1399 1899

You may also like