1099 1399

From the family of Beychevelle comes this stellar value blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon. Made with the same attention to detail as their more illustrious bottlings - Grapes are hand-harvested and the juice undergoes a cold soak before 75% of it is barrel fermented and the other 25% is fermented in stainless steel. Crisp and mineral with vanilla tones on the nose, the palate is nicely rounded and full with citrus and tropical fruit. It is delicious with lighter foods and also refreshing and delicious on its own.

SKU: 56570


On rare occasions, a chosen vintage of a wine may sell out or be replaced by a new release after your order is placed. With bottles of wine listed under $15, we will not hold up an order and will simply automatically substitute the wine with the comparable vintage. Please be assured that we will only substitute with a vintage for the same type, varietal and winery.

During extreme weather during the Summer and Winter months we do recommend delaying shipments. We do not like to ship if the weather is above 85 degrees or below 32 degrees. To ensure the safety of your product we do recommend holding the shipment. We will hold in our temperature controlled facility until weather permits.

During Checkout you may Choose the Hold Until Safe and we will ship it once weather conditions are suitable
In this case, we will watch the weather closely and will remove the hold and ship your order as soon as conditions permit. The release dates will vary, and because there is no specified date for delivery, the warehouses will ship it as weather permits. If the Hold Until Safe option is released and your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notice with the tracking number link.
Grand Bateau Blanc 2017
1099 1399

You may also like