Crab Tostadas with Sriracha Guacamole1 (16 ounce) package tostadas ( or fresh made) 16 ounces Dungeness crab 1 lime, juiced 2 tablespoons olive oil Salt and pepper ***** Garnish 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced 1 red pepper, finely diced 1 jalapeno, finely diced 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped *****Guacamole 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled 1 lime, juiced 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon Sriracha 1/2 medium onion, diced 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro 1 clove garlic, minced 2 tablespoon sour cream
- You can fry your own tortilla but store bought are just fine
- In a large bowl, pull crab apart and check for any shell pieces. Combine lime juice and olive oil and dress crab with dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl combine diced tomatoes, diced peppers, onions and cilantro.
- In bowl of food processor combine all ingredients and pulse until well comined.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Guacamole on tostada top with 1 ounce of crab meat and garnish with pepper mixture